Free School Meals:
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, will be offered a free meal at Lunchtime.
Registering for Free School Meals and Uniform Allowance:
Your child may be entitled to receive additional help with uniform purchases if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under PartVI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that
does not exceed £16 190
Parents of children who are registered for free school meals, will now be offered a uniform allowance of up to £30 by school. The allowance will begin for the academic year starting September.
School will contact parents of eligible children in April/May with relevant information.
It is important therefore, to register your child for free school meals in order to be offered this extra help by school.
Your child's school receives £1320 in Pupil Premium funding for every child registered for free school meals. Please register if you are entitled to do so, even if you do not intend to have the free meals.